I can't believe that summer is quickly approaching and the kids will be done with school. Lily actually already graduated from preschool last week and Haven is almost finished with her 1st grade year! I am so proud of all of their accomplishments!
Haven is reading at a 3rd grade level already and just loves to learn! Lily learned all of her letters and is quickly forming words, I just love watching them get smarter each day. Safiya is 7 months old now and can sit all by herself! She is the happiest baby I've ever had, although she is having a hard time with teething.
We've had such a busy spring with ballet recitals and soccer games. I am looking forward to summer and slowing down a bit...although the days will be filled with lots of swimming and outdoor play ~ it will be nice to have all 3 girls home and together!
I really hope that I can start blogging more regularly! I need a place to just vent.
No comments:
Post a Comment