

Wow, did the girls and I just have a blast at the Holiday Parade on Saturday. I was just amazed at how something so simple as a parade could enhance my kids spirits so much. Haven was just so amazed at the floats, and the unicycle rs (they were amazing!),and she just loved the homecoming king and queen (just what she needed to see. a real princess and prince) Lily just boogied down with the blues music and was just dancing in the street. At one point I looked over and Lily was laying under the blankets on the sidewalk like it was a bed - gross! But totally adorable. I asked if they wanted to go and see Santa, but neither of them cared to see "ho ho" as Lily calls him. We took a stroll around downtown, grabbed some hot chocolate and a cookie and just enjoyed the "winter" festivities... even though we technically still have 3 weeks of fall left. I feel cheated! I just love fall and not sure why we need to share it with winter!


Our weekend otherwise was pretty low key I guess, except for my night out at PY STIX - pretty fun bar. My BFF got engaged on her birthday!! and we celebrated. Yesterday was just a day to chillax at home. I made my Hanukkah bows for the boutique and we started to watch 24 - but I was too tired... maybe we will catch that tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment