Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday Morning Cartoons!


I just love Saturdays. The girls get to watch TV and I get some "me" time on the computer. I wonder when the girls are going to realize that it's OK to sleep in on the weekends? HAHA.


Today we are heading over to my parents house - the girls love to run around and play and it's nice to have some adult interaction and possible alone time. I have coupons to a fabric store - maybe I'll head out sans kids and just enjoy some quiet time and pick up some new ribbons. (as if I really need anymore!!)


Tonight we are going to work on the basement. We have some great cabinets that we are adding to the laundry room and it's going to be so nice to have storage for cleaning supplies and etc. I just hope that Ed doesn't get frustrated with this project and leave it hanging around forever like some have?? Fingers crossed that he can do it :)


I woke up seriously cranky today - maybe because I have had a terrible headache for 2 days? I am getting a bite guard Tuesday from my dentist - I sure hope this helps. I am a teeth grinder and my jaw is so out of whack from it...


I am ready for a vacation. Something to look forward to - We have no plans of traveling and that makes me sad. I'd love to pack up the girls and go somewhere. I guess I was just so lucky to have parents that could afford to take us away all the time. It's hard to go backwards in life. Don't get me wrong, I have a great life - I just wish we could have some extra ammenities in it. Maybe once the kids are older we'll be able to plan a trip :)


No comments: