Saturday, June 6, 2009

Haven's Ballet Recital - May 30th, 2009





Haven did such an amazing job at her dance recital. She loves to be on stage and just had a blast being with all the other dancers. She totally loved getting flowers at the end and her best friend Oliver came to the show with flowers all dressed handsome in his tie! Nana bought her an adorable ballet frame and included a pictures with her ballet bear that came with her costume. I got her some gorgeous ballet charms for her charm braclet. We celebrated at our house after with pizza and a yummy ballerina cake that I made. We all enjoyed watching the kids play together and had a great time connecting with family and friends.



We also celebrated Lily's birthday with Grandma and Grandpa that day - we had loads of fun and really enjoyed the new ball pit that Lily got. I have enjoyed bouncing around with the girls, brings back lots of memories from when I was a child.






It was a great day!

2 comments:

Wright Family said...

Such cute pictures. Those girls are keeping you busy!

Mel said...

What a pretty ballerina!