Friday, July 17, 2009

Haven's Soccer Season - Go Grasshoppers!!






I just have to say that Haven really started to enjoy soccer this spring. The first 3 seasons took some patience, but with a good coach and a more mature little girl - she really gasped the concept of soccer. She wasn't afraid of the ball anymore, she learned how to defend the goal, and block shots, she even scored 8 goals! She really loved going to practice too. It was wonderful to watch her blossom - she changed drastically this year from the start of the season until the end. I love that she trys and has a determination to get better at something. She was disappointed a few times, but easily bounced back into the spirit and triend harder the next time. It will be interesting to watch her play again this fall! So excited :)



1 comment:

Wright Family said...

So cute! I love watching my kids play sports - they love it and I can just see that they learn so much. The improvement from the start to the finish of each season is so fun to witness. Yay Haven!