Lily being super cute at breakfast Monday morning. We had a great time just the two of us :)
Can I just tell you how much I love it when Lily says "Jeah, sure" - she always says it at the right time. I think she picked that up from me as I am always saying "yeah, sure to another show, or another story, or another 5 minutes at the park..." - I just think it so adorable that these little peeps of mine are mini creations of Ed and I. Haven is just like her daddy and Lily is just like me! Not sure if that is a good thing or not but I'll take it :) I wonder if it has to do with birth order? Ed is the first born as is Haven and Lily is the second born like me. An example is when Haven is doing something or having a snack - she never asks if Lily will have some. Where when Lily is getting something, she immediately asks about Haven too. I just love to see each of my girls personalities growing. Truly amazing.
So, today was a good day. I managed to get some cleaning done around this place and worked out hard at the gym. I am seriously doing it this time. There is no reason for me not to be able to have some time and today I did almost 5 miles on the ellipitical machine. I was happy. I stayed on for an hour. I had not a care in the world and just kept my focus of being a healthier me. I've had success over the year, but I am so ready for a drastic change so there will be no stopping me and my exercise routine. I've felt so great these last few weeks with my diet and calorie counting and my focus in on becoming stronger. Maybe one day I could do a marathon? Not based on time for me - but to be able to go the distance. Goals. Setting them higher than normal - but why not put yourself on the pedistal - Yes I can.
Lily did really well today at storytime. The theme was farm animals and they made the cutest barn craft with rubber stamps and glue sticks, just so fun. Haven had a great day at school - she is really excited that they are studying the letter "H" - because that is her letter. I am just amazed that she can write her entire name HAVEN YOUNGBLOOD - truly amazing since she is just 4 1/2! I am really going to help her feel more comfortable with the lower case letters - she really wants to read, but isn't overly confident in the lower case - so that is making her frustrated. I just love watching her learn. She made me a letter at school today that had a picture of herself inside with her name on it - she loves art. I want to find a kiddy art class - she has some talent.
Ok - dinner is calling me. We are having sloppy joe's, ww buns, and french fries.... hey, I did work out - so I'm not feeling too guilty.
1 comment:
I didn't realize Lily's hair was so dark! She's getting so big. :)
Post a Comment