Tuesday, March 3, 2009

....rambling on

So my workout itself was GREAT. I chatted on the elliptical machine with an old friend from college - she is super athletic so I pushed myself harder. However, Lily screamed for 10 minutes when I left her in the daycare and Haven screamed and wailed when it was time to leave. So the stress that I worked out - was quickly back. I have just been doing really well lately with diet and exercise, that no matter how stressed these little girls make me - I am doing this. I devote all my time to them, and I need this for me.


After we got home I made them dinner and while I was starting to cook the chicken for Ed and I - Lily fell 1/2 wway down the stairs. She has a huge welt/burn down her spine. I iced it and gave her motrin - and today is so bruised. I told Ed last night that we seriously need a carpet runner up the stairs. I am going to start quoting that out.


I stayed up way to late last night watching 24! That show is so good. Too bad it's not on every day like a soap opera. I need warm weather! It is still below freezing here and I am ready to shed some layers. Enough with the hats, mittens, snowpants, coats already.



And about the storytimes that we go to. During the musical one that we went to yesterday, Lily was on my lap - moving, bending, standing, climbing all over me. They have small chairs, but she won't even attempt that!?!? Most of the kids are not focusing on anything and that's what is so cute about it. During the regular storytime Lily also sits on my lap and is constantly moving and poking me. They have an oval mat for the children to sit on! So if your library has anything like it, try it out - I am sure if you read stories at home to your kids they will pay attention as much as the other kids do. It is great for Lily to interact with other kids - she rarely is around kids her age so this I am hoping will help with preschool in the fall.


Ill be back - just lost my focus because the girls need me to play the witch locking someone in the tower. I'll be back after I get the girls haircut!!! and visit my parents. Haven knows that Nana buys her a little something when they are away :)
Have a great day.

No comments: