


The weather in Michigan can sure be unpredictable! Woke up yesterday to a slushy mess and it continues on today. I had so much fun despite the cold, wet weather. I took Haven to school, and came home to grab Lily to take her to her music class at the library. She did OK this time, still extremely shy and not a fan of sitting with the other children. I love Ms. Ann at the library - she is really great with the kids. She plays fun songs - like yesterday her topic was spring and we sang great songs including jingle bells since the weather was more winter like than spring, and little bunny fufu - remember that song. My only fear is that Lily may start to bop me on the head like the rabbit bops the little field mouse!! After the library we picked up Haven and came home for lunch. The girls and I both napped which was great because it gave us loads of energy to play in the snow. We made a really cute snow bunny! I can't decide who had more fun, the girls or me!! And then we made a small centerpiece for the table in the backyard - I should take a picture of that one too.


I let the girls stay up later than normal to see daddy and to watch dancing with the stars. Haven just loves the girls gowns and she loves telling me the scores. So it's a little math lesson to her as well since she reads the numbers to me. Then after the girls went to bed - Ed and I watched poor Michigan State lose the National Championship game - I was really hoping that they could pull off that game - but the other team was in total control. I guess Obama should be happy since his team won!! Then we stayed up to watch 24. Hopefully I won't be too cracky today from going to bed at 2am.
Luckily today is a lowkey day. Not much planned except for getting the house ready for Easter. The girls and I are going to "decorate" with all of our springtime stuffed animals and shred paper for our easter baskets. I have convinced Haven that we are going to reuse our baskets from the past years - since it's better for the environment!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, how cute! What a fun idea. You are so creative with the girls.
Post a Comment