We are on spring break until the 20th as well. Poor Haven is lost without school but I told her that I am sure we'll do lots of fun things. I thought the zoo might be fun as long as it's in the 50's and sunny. I spent most of the day yesterday cleaning up this computer and trying to get more running space - I went from 1G free to 7G - so hopefully it will by us some time until needing this one serviced or getting something new.
Yesterday one of the mom's at preschool wanted to see my accessories to see if I had something to match her daughter's easter/ graduation dress (she's in 8th grade and will move on to HS next year!) - She was thrilled and bought a bunch and this opened the door to just 3 other mom's who LOVED my things and couldn't wait to see more. I made $40 just at school pick up! I really need to get my website going - I am trying to do a free one on google, but it's really hard. I use to be so computer savvy and now, I am clueless. Then the mom in charge of the big school live auction with dinner and dancing approached me and asked if I'd like to donate something to the auction. I totally accepted that because they print a gorgeous program (with all my info) - that goes out to 100+ families, plus all the guest at the main event! Talk about advertisement. I'll just donate a bow holder, hat/flower combo, sampling of bows, and clippies! We are going this year to the auction too! So it will be nice to see what people bid - I think it will be part of the silent auction! Oliver's parents are going with us - so it will be fun. I was so disappointed that we didn't go last year.
Yesterday the girls and I made a easter egg tree - well that is what it was suppose to be!! - craft project didn't work so well. I envisioned something that I can't figure out how to hang or stand up! The girls had fun doing it so I guess that is all that matters. Lily was cute matching the eggs together. She is so smart. I could not believe that she counted all the way to 10! First time she didn't skip some!!
I am heading over to my parent's house today. I might try and run out to do some errands without the kids. That would be heavenly! Albeit I shouldn't spend money. I want to save all my coins for Florida in 2 weeks :)
No comments:
Post a Comment