Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Storytime with Sparky!!














Little did I know that Sparky was not a real dog! Here I go pumping up the girls that they are going to see a real dog at the library and a fireman and instead they get a giant size stuffed costume with a "rookie" inside. It was really cute to see Haven and Lily sit down and listen to the stories. Ed and I kept cracking up at the guy inside the suit - you know it has to be the new guy on the squad! Lily was on the move constantly and at one point I told her to sit on Haven's lap and she did. I laughed so hard at her face. She didn't freak or over-react so that was good. Afterwards all the kids got a book and a chance for pictures. Both my girls seemed to scared - so I didn't force it. I just love the library :)

1 comment:

Wright Family said...

How funny. I can see what you mean when you say that Lily never sits still. In those pictures she looks like she's always getting ready to take off.